Approached via hard wood door. Cast iron radiator. Tiled flooring. Double doors leading to main entrance hall.
Obscure window. Cast iron radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin.
MAIN ENTRANCE HALL
Panelling to walls. Two cast iron radiators. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Coving to ceiling.
16' 8'' x 12' 11'' (5.08m x 3.93m)
Leadlight window to side with shutters. Cast iron radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick fireplace with brick hearth. Panelling to walls with book shelving. Coving to ceiling.
19' 7'' x 17' 10'' (5.96m x 5.43m)
Leadlight windows to side and rear. Coved and panelled ceiling. Power points. Feature fireplace with Herringbone tiling and exposed brickwork and brick hearth. Panelling to walls.
17' 7'' x 13' 11'' (5.36m x 4.24m)
Leadlight bay window overlooking front lawns. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround and built in cupboards. Brick hearth. Recess with built in drinks cabinet.
33' 4'' x 20' 9'' (10.15m x 6.32m)
Superb latest addition the Oak Garden room built by Primeoak with vaulted ceiling and exposed oak timbers offering glazing to two aspects and central French doors to garden. A bespoke Simon Taylor kitchen with base and eye level units with granite work surfaces and inset Butler sink, tiled splashbacks. Island unit with Pippy Oak base units, granite work surface with Walnut ends and inset ceramic sink. Integrated Meile appliances to include two fridge freezers and dishwasher. Electric and gas Aga. Access to cellar. Tiled flooring. Power points.
10' 2'' x 5' 11'' (3.10m x 1.80m)
Skylight window. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with butler sink. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Granite work surfaces.
REAR ENTRANCE HALL
Door leading to formal garden. Cast iron radiator. Spindled staircase to first floor. Stained wood floor.
27' 11'' x 15' 5'' > 12'1 (8.50m x 4.70m > 3.68m)
Leadlight windows to two aspects overlooking formal gardens. Radiator. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Gothic style doors to garden. Feature stone fireplace with Aga wood burner and stone hearth.
30' 9'' x 24' 10'' (9.37m x 7.56m)
Windows to two aspects with doors to garden. Wood block flooring. Power points. Inset lighting to ceiling. Antique snooker table to remain.
Leadlight window to rear. Panelling to walls. Built in cupboard.
20' 2'' x 18' 4'' (6.14m x 5.58m)
Leadlight bay window to front with views across the formal garden. Leadlight window to side. Two radiators. Part vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with brick hearth. Exposed timbers to walls.
Leadlight window to rear. Radiator and heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. White Victorian style suite comprising of free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet and central mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Decorated with dado rail. Built in cupboard.
18' 1'' x 12' 8'' (5.51m x 3.86m)
Leadlight bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted Georgian fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Ornamental feature fireplace with wood burning stove.
EN-SUITE WET ROOM
Leadlight window. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiling to walls and floor. Mixer shower.
14' 4'' x 14' 0'' (4.37m x 4.26m)
Leadlight windows to two aspects. Cast iron fireplace. Fitted carpet. Power points. Exposed timbers to walls.
Obscure leadlight window. Two radiators. Built in cupboards.
Leadlight window. Cast iron radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Oak flooring. White suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Exposed timbers.
19' 6'' x 18' 0'' (5.94m x 5.48m)
Leadlight windows to side and rear with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobes and shelving. Panelling to walls. Feature cast iron ornamental solid fuel burner.
17' 2'' x 12' 10'' (5.23m x 3.91m)
Leadlight windows to two aspects with shutters. Coved ceiling. Stained wood floor. Power points. Exposed timbers to walls.
Leadlight window to side. Coved ceiling. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. (The bath has been removed as this room would provide access to second floor as per listed building consent).
Access to the attic is from the landing, with stairs leading to open loft space formally staff quarters. Two leadlight windows. (The vendor had obtained Listed Building Consent 13/00057/LBC to convert the attic into two additional bedrooms and en suite, now expired).
To the rear of the property there is an immediate paved patio area stepping to formal lawns with a variety of mature herbaceous borders and trees to include Walnut, Mulberry, Plumb and Apple. Herb garden to side and further lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
HEATED SWIMMING POOL
35' 6'' x 15' 6'' (10.81m x 4.72m)
Lined swimming pool with Roman end. Paved surround. Pool/pump house. Walled and cast iron railings.
Enclosed tennis court with sand based Astro 2G surface.
Park like undulating formal lawn with a variety of excellent mature trees. Gated driveway leading to garage and workshops.
39' 8'' x 21' 0'' (12.08m x 6.40m)
19' 7'' x 14' 8'' (5.96m x 4.47m)
19' 7'' x 14' 8'' (5.96m x 4.47m)
14' 9'' x 9' 11'' (4.49m x 3.02m)
Mainly grass with copse. Independent access from main road. Post and rail fence. Open to front garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from the vendor that the property will be sold with an overage clause of 10% over 10 years regarding future development.