13' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.11m x 3.20m)
Double glazed sliding sash windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with brick hearth. Log burner. Open to:
13' 5'' x 8' 4'' (4.09m x 2.54m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor. Built in cupboard.
10' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.07m x 2.49m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Boiler (Not tested). Glazed door to garden.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Radiator. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Panelled bath.
13' 3'' x 10' 3'' (4.04m x 3.12m)
Double glazed sliding sash windows to front and side. Radiator. Stained wood flooring. Power points. Decorated with dado rail. Access to loft.
10' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.25m x 2.59m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to side. Radiator. Stained wood flooring. Power points. (Limited headroom).
Gated side entrance. Lawn. Steps to further lawn area.
Shared access to own shingle driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Remainder laid to lawn. Hedged boundaries.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property may be subject to a flying freehold.