Approached via double glazed door. Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Engineered Maple laminate fooring. Bevelled glass door to:
14' 10'' x 12' 1'' (4.52m x 3.68m)
Double glazed window to front with shutters. Radiators. Coved ceiling. Engineered Maple laminate flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with gas burner and tiled hearth. Staircase to first floor. Double doors to:
20' 4'' x 8' 11'' (6.19m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to rear with shutters. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Marble tiled flooring. Power points. Range of warm Maple effect base and eye level units with quartz work surfaces. Inset one and one half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Built in oven and hob. Open to:
11' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.53m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Marble tiled flooring. Power points. Velux skylight windows. Bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Obscure double glazed window. Marble tiled flooring. Power points. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
11' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.58m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to front with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
11' 9'' x 9' 2'' (3.58m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard.
9' 0'' x 8' 9'' (2.74m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to front with shutters. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Two obscure double glazed windows. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile.
South facing garden. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and lighting.
Block paved providing parking for two vehicles with flower and shrub border.
Up and over door. Power and light. Boiler (Not tested).
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.