COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
Obscure double glazed Georgian window. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Oak flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor with recess under.
Obscure double glazed Georgian window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
16' 8'' x 13' 2'' (5.08m x 4.01m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Two radiators. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature stone fireplace with granite hearth. Decorated with dado rail. Double glazed French doors to garden.
14' 2'' x 9' 11'' (4.31m x 3.02m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Decorated with dado rail.
17' 7'' x 10' 11'' (5.36m x 3.32m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Oak base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in fan and combination ovens. Coffee machine. Recess for American style fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with five ring gas hob with canopy over. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Double glazed door to garden.
HALF GALLERY LANDING
Obscure double glazed window. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
17' 1'' x 12' 10'' (5.20m x 3.91m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to front and rear. An extensive range of Oak effect fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Matching bedside tables, chest of draws and book shelves. Study/seating area to rear with fitted furniture.
Double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Walk in shower cubicle with glass screen. Wall unit with vanity mirror.
14' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.31m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.73m x 3.32m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed Georgian window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Mirror fronted wall unit. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
Courtyard style garden being mainly paved with flower and shrub beds. Pergola. Gated side entrances. Double glazed French doors to garage.
Block paved providing parking for four vehicles.
Up and over door. Power and light. Double glazed French doors to garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.